Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment Notification 2015 for Punjab, J &K and Himachal Region at www.nvsrochd.gov.in
NVSRO Chandigarh Recruitment Notification 2015 –
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Regional Office, Chandigarh has been published a vacancy notification today on 14.06.2015 for various posts of PGTs and TGTs posts for Himachal, Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir States for empanelment for current academic session 2015-16. So the deserving candidates please read the eligibility criteria for the following posts and attend the interview below mentioned schedule.
Subject wise Interview Schedule –
|Date of Interview ( 09:00 am to 02:00 pm)||Subjects|
|19.06.2015||PGT s– Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Biotechnology, Computer Science & FCSA|
|20.06.2015||PGTs – English, Hindi, Economics, Geography, Commerce, History, Food Production and Beverages and Financial Marketing|
|21.06.2015||TGTs- Hindi, English, Math, Science, Urdu, Punjabi and Social Science|
Venue of Interview –
- For Punjab (Including Punjabi) – JNV Farour, District – Fatehgarh Sahib (PB). Phone No. – 01628-268281.
- For Himachal Pradesh – JNV Pandoh, District – Mandi (HP). Phone No. – 01905-282046.
- For J & K ( Including Urdu) – JNV Nud., District – Samba (J&K). Phone No. – 01923-219097.
Salary – After the appointment the following consolidated remuneration will be given per month.
- For PGT – Rs. 27,500/- ( Normal Station) and Rs. 32,500/- (Hard Station).
- For PGT Food Production and Beverages – Rs. 20,000/-.
- For TGT – Rs. 26,250 ( Normal Station) and Rs. 31,250/- (Hard Station).
- For FCSA – Rs. 26,250/-
The selected candidates will be appointed in month of JULY 2015 on the vacancy position only contractual basis. Those already working in JNV, they will also have to attend the interview, in case they fail to do so, they will not be entitled to continue.
So the candidates please download bio data form and reach along with all original documents at above mentioned Navodaya’s as per your state for selection in NVS.
Download NVS Vacancy Position in 2015