Download Punjab Health System Corporation GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) Admission Notification 2017-18, Online Application Form at pbgnmadmissions.com
Punjab GNM Admission 2017
Today on 01.07.2017, Managing Director of Punjab Health System Corporation(PHSC) is issued a notification for admission in GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) three years course. So those female/ girls candidates wants to do Nurse Course from Punjab State, they can apply online for Seven Approved GNM Schools. So please download Punjab GNM Admission Prospectus, read carefully before apply online.
Qualification – 10+2/ 12th passed.
Age Limit as on 31.12.2017 – 17 to 35 years.
Online Registration Last Date – 25.07.2017
Counselling Schedule – 05.09.2017 to 14.09.2017
School Wise Seats Distribution for GNM Course of Punjab State
- Shaheed Madan Lal Dhingra School of Nursing, IMH Amritsar – 40
- Govt. GNM School of Nursing Civil Hospital Bathinda – 50
- Govt. GNM School of Nursing Civil Hospital Gurdaspur – 50
- Govt. of Nursing School SBLS Civil Hospital Jalandhar – 50
- Govt. GNM School of Nursing Mata Kasushalaya Hospital Patiala – 50
- Govt. GNM School of Nursing Civil Hospital Ropar – 50
- Govt. GNM School of Nursing Civil Hospital Sangrur – 50
How to Apply –
The aspirants please send their complete applications along with attested copies of requisite certificates, two self attested passport size photographs and Demand Draft worth Rs. 400 for General Category and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST category only should be sent in favour of Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Jalandhar or Principal, School of Nursing, C.H. Jalandhar latest by 28.07.2017.
For more information regarding Punjab GNM Nursing Admission Process, you may contact at 0181-2240049 or visit to official website www.pbgnmadmissions.com.
Click Here For Apply Online