Download RAKCON B.Sc./ M.Sc Nursing Admission Notification 2018-19, Prospectus, Application Form, Entrance Date at www.rakcon.com
RAKCON (Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing) Admission 2018
Today on 13.01.2018, B.Sc. & M.Sc Nursing Admission Notification for 2018-19 session is published RAKCON New Delhi. The students who wants to do B.Sc Nursing (Hons) four years course and Master of Nursing two years course, they can apply for admission. The session for RACKON Nursing Course will be commence from 20.07.2018. The candidates please read RAKCON Admission Notice carefully before submission of application form.
RAKCON was established in 1946 and located in New Delhi which are providing Nursing Course to young women of the country through University of Delhi.
Main Features of RAKCON Nursing Admission 2018
- Name of Institute – Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON).
- Name of Course – B.Sc Nursing (H), Master of Nursing
- No. of Seats – 69 and 24
- Period of Course – B.Sc. Nursing (2 Years) and M.Sc. Nursing (4 Years).
- Qualification – 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) and B.Sc. Nursing/ Degree in Nursing (For M.Sc Nursing).
- Age – Minimum 17 years as on 01.10.2018 for B.Sc (H).
- Application Form/ Prospectus Fee – Rs. 550/- shall be paid through demand draft.
- Selection/ Entrance Date – 17.06.2018 for B.Sc. Nursing and 29.04.2018 for Master of Nursing.
- Application Form submission Schedule – For B.Sc Nursing – 05.03.2018 to 20.04.2018 and For M.Sc. Nursing 19.02.2018 to 23.03.2018.
How to Apply
The aspirants please submit application fee through demand draft in favour of “Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing payable at New Delhi and submit your application form before last date in the office of “Principal, RAKCON, Lajpat Nagar IV, Near Moolchand Metro Railway Station, New Delhi – 110024.
For more information regarding RAKCON Nursing Admission 2018 process, you may contact at 011-26436788, 26435270 also and visit to official website www.rakcon.com.