Apply Online For 38 Posts of Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2015 in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)/RBI Recruitment 2015 Notification/Online Application Form/Exam Syllabus/Download RBI JE Civil/Electrical Call Letter/Admit Card for Online Examination/RBI Assistant Result 2015 at www.rbi.org.in
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI)
The RBI was founded on 01.04.1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Chief Office of the Reserve Bank was initially installed in Calcutta but was eternally moved to Mumbai in 1937. At Present Sh. Dr. Raghuram Rajan is the Governor of the RBI. RBI has four local Boards in the four regions of the country i.e. Mumbai, Calcutta, Chennai and New Delhi.
Reserve Bank Of India(RBI) JE Electrical/Civil Recruitment 2015
The Reserve Bank of India has declared a Recruitment notification for Junior Engineer Civil as well as Junior Engineer Electrical for 38 posts. The deserving candidates can apply online only. No other mode of apply will not be accepted.
Important Date of RBI JE Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2015
|RBI Website Link has Open |
|From 29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015|
|Online Payment of Examination Fees |
|From 29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015|
|Tentative Date of RBI JE Online Examination 2015|
The Selected candidates for the posts of JE Civil/Electrical will be posted at various Recruitment Zones of Reserve Bank i.e. East Zone , West Zone , North Zone , South Zone and Central Zone.
Zone Wise/Category Wise RBI Jr. Engineer Vacancies Classification 2015
- Junior Engineer Civil Vacancies-
- Junior Engineer Electrical Vacancies-
Age Limit for RBI JE Recruitment 2015 as on 29.12.2014-
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years. The Candidates will not be born before 30.12.1984 and not later than 29.12.1994 ( Both Days Inclusive). Age Relaxation will be given as per RBI Rules.
Educational Qualification with Experience (As on 17.01.2015)-
- Jr.Engineer Civil- The Candidates should have minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) with having experience of 2 Years (Diploma Holder) and 1 Year(Degree Holder) in execution and supervision of civil construction work with working knowledge of computer.
- Jr. Engineer Electrical - The Candidates should have minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) with having experience of 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/commercial buildings,Lifts ,Fire Alaram Systems and CCTV's etc.
RBI JE Recruitment 2015 Examination Syllabus/ Scheme -
The Candidates will be selected for Jr. civil and Jr. Electrical posts through online examination and Interview base. The Objective Type Online Examination will be conducted on 04.02.2015 consists with following topics.
|Name Of Topic/Tests||No.Of Questions||Maximum Marks (TWS)||Duration of Time|
|English Language||50||50||Two Hours|
Note - The above objective type online test will be available in bilingually except English Language Test. A candidate will have to qualified in each part of the Objective test separately. There will be negative marking with 1/4 marks deducted for wrong answer.
List of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Examination Centres
|Gangtok||Raanchi||Pune/ Pimpri Chinchwad|
|Guwahati||Bangalore||Chandigarh/ Mohali/ Panchkula|
|Kolkata/Greater Kolkata||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater|
Application Fees/Intimation Charges-
- General/OBC- Rs.450/-.
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 50/-(intimation Charges only).
Note- The fees will be deposited through online mode i.e. credit/debit card,Internet Banking,IMPS and Cash Card etc.
How to Apply for RBI JE(Junior Engineer) Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2015
- First of all please scanned your photograph & Signature as per given Guideline Instruction.
- The candidates should have personal Email ID and Mobile no. which is keep active up to the final process of the RBI Recruitment.
- Then with all compulsory documents please sit on front of computer and visit the site www.rbi.org.in and Click here for Apply Online
- Then Click on Recruitment Option, There will be advertisement detail.
- Click on "Applications" link and online apply page will be open.
- Click on "New Registration Link".
- Fill up the all requisite information i.e. Name , Father's name , D.O.B, Address, Qualification, Payment Mode, Email etc. then save it. Your online registration will be complete after some time.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the computer screen.
- Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are strongly advised to carefully check every box/column filled in the application.
Note - The Candidates will be produced all compulsory document at the time of RBI JE's Interview.
Download RBI Junior Engineering Civil/Electrical Online Exam/Interview Call Letter
The Eligible candidates who will be success in online registration they can Download RBI JE Electrical/Civil Call Letter/Admit Card/Roll No. after 17.01.2015 for Online Examination and Interview. The applicants will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test or Click Here. Intimation for downloading call letter/Roll No. will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter/Admit Card download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter/Admit Card/Roll No.
Latest Information- Reserve Bank of India Assistant Result for 506 posts has declared on 31.12.2014, which advt. was to be released on 26 July 2014 and their online exam was to be conducted on September 2014. The deserving candidates can check their result from above link.
For latest information regarding please keep in touch of this page and book mark www.ishaweb.in for current jobs in India i.e. IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment OCT Trainee 2015,Delhi Metro , NABARD etc.