Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (SHGB) Recruitment Notification 2015/ Apply Online For 263 Posts of Officers & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) at www.shgb.nic.in
SHGB Recruitment Notification 2015 –
SHGB is a biggest bank of Haryana State which head office is located at Rohtak District. As on 30.06.2014 it had 554 branches and 646 USBs. Now SHGB has been published a recruitment project CWE III/2 on 05.06.2015 for 263 post of Officer Level and Office Assistant Level. Those who have been declared qualify in IBPS CWE III in September 2014 they can apply online for the following jobs.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking|
|Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer ) – Law Officer||01|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||05|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||100|
Important Dates of SHGB Vacancies –
- Opening Date of Online Registration and Payment of Application Fee – 09.06.2015.
- Last Date of submission of online application and submission of Fee – 24.06.2015.
Probation Period –
- Officer Scale I, II & III – Two Years.
- Office Assistant Multipurpose – One Year.
For more information regarding Qualification, Application Fee, Age, Experience etc. please click here for SHGB Recruitment Notification.
Selection Procedure – IBPS Score Merit List and Personal Interview Performance.
Interview Place – Rohtak (Haryana).
How to Apply for Haryana Gramin Bank-
- Visit the Official Website www.shgb.co.in or Click here for SHGB Online Apply.
- First of All Download SHGB Fee Challan Form from “Recruitment” Link and Print out that.
- Then visit to nearest Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank and deposit the requisite application fee there.
- And revisit the SHGB Website and fill all required information in online application format.
The candidates are advised that copy of application form, fee challan and any other documents are not need to submit at the time of registration. All related original documents will be presented at the time of SHGB Interview. The Bank may send call Letter on Email ID, so please keep active it till the completion of process of recruitment.