Shimla GNM Course Admission Notification 2015-16/ HP GNM Course Application Form at www.hpnrc.org or www.hp.gov.in/hpdmer
HPDMER GNM Course Notification/ Application Form 2015-16-
A good news for Himachal State Female Candidates who wants to take admission in General Nursing and Midwifery Course for 2015-16 academic session. Directorate of Medical Education & Research Shimla has been published a admission notification today i.e. 30.05.2015 for three years course in Himachal 34 GNM Institutes. Last year there was 37 institute who had been intake in GNM Course.
Capacity of Intake in GNM Course-
- 5 Govt. GNM Schools Capacity of Intake - 130 Seats.
- 29 Private Sector GNM Schools Capacity of Intake - 580 Seats.
- For the training for said course 10+2 is compulsory and should have 40% marks in aggregate in English Subject. 5% marks relaxation will be given in case of SC/ST. For more detail about qualification please see HP GNM Course Admission Notification.
Age as on 31st December on Admission Year - 17 to 35 years.
Selection Process - Purely on 12th Qualifying Marks Merit List.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form-
- For General Areas - 25.06.2015.
- For Tribal/ Hill Areas - 30.06.2015.
Application Fee - Rs. 400/- by General and Rs. 200/- by SC/ ST candidates will be paid through Demand Draft which should be in the name of " Registrar H.P. Nurses Registraion Coucil, Priyadarshni Appartment, Both Villa Lodge near Govt. Dental College Building, IGMC, Sanjoli Road, Shimla -1.
Where to Apply ?
"Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Block no. 18-B, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla -9 H.P.
Important Points of Notification -
- No any Stipend will be given under Training.
- Candidates will be paid own expenses during training.
- Counselling Schedule will be published in Newspapers, Radio, Regional TV Channels and official website.
See Below HP GNM Admission Notification and Application Form-