UP APO 372 Posts Recruitment Notification 2015/ UPPSC APO Apply Online/ UP APO Exam Syllabus/ UP APO Admit Card/ Result / Main Exam Schedule at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC APO Recruitment 2015
A good news for Uttar Pradesh Citizens that UP Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer vide advt. no. A-2/E-1/2015 dated 29.04.2015 at official website and various national newspapers. There are 372 Gazetted posts of APO. In UP APO Recruitment Notification there are three parts i.e. User Instructions, View Advertisement and Apply. Do you know that the prosecutor is the chief legal representative of the prosecution in Nation with either the common law adversarial system or the civil law inquisitorial system. In Hindi we call it "Sahayak Abhiyojan Padadhikari".
Category wise UP APO Vacancies Classification
|UR||SC of U.P||OBC of UP||Total||Female Reservation of UP||D.F.F||PH of UP|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: -The candidates must have Law Graduate from any recognized University which is completed up to the last date for receipt of application.
Preferential Qualification :- A candidate served for a minimum period of two years in
Territorial Army or has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C. will be given preference.
AGE LIMIT:- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed
the age of 40 years on 01.07.2015 i.e. He/she must have not been born earlier than 02.07.1975 and not later than 01.07.1994.
Pay Scale - Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- will be given.
Application Fee including online processing fee -
- UR and OBC - 125/-
- SC & ST - 65/-
- Physically Handicapped - 25/-
Note - The Application fee will be deposited through SBI or PNB E- Challan. No other mode will be accepted.
Important Dates of UP APO Vacancy 2015
|Online Registration starting Date||29.04.2015|
|Last Date of Fee depositing||25.05.2015|
|APO Application Form Submission Last Date||29.05.2015|
The Commission has been organized the Pre - examination for selecting the candidates for APO main Examination. Pre written exam has been conducted on 26.07.2015 at Allahabad and Lucknow Centres. About 25,000 applicants was appeared in Test. The Selection will be made on the merit list of UP APO Main Exam and Interview Basis. UP APO Main Exam Syllabus will be upload soon in Download Segment. Those will qualified in Preliminary exam only they will be eligible for APO Main Examination 2015 (13 December) and they will be deposit requisite application fee extra. After the successful declared in Main exam they will be called for personal interview in future. UP APO Admit Card for Main exam will be uploaded at official website www.uppsc.up.gov.in
How to Download UP APO Result -
- Visit the Official website of UPPSC Or Click Here for APO Result
- The candidates will be proceed for APO Result Notice which will be given in Information Bulletin.
- Enter Your Roll No. and collect your part wise result.
UP APO Preliminary Examination 2015 Syllabus at a Glance -
The UP APO Pre Exam 2015 will comprise 150 marks of one question paper of duration of two hours from which two following parts.
Part - I ( 50 Marks)
- General Science - 8 Questions
- Current Events National & International Level - 10 Questions
- Indian History - 8 Questions
- Indian National Movement -8 Questions
- Indian Polity and Economy - 8 Questions
- World Geography and Populations - 8 Questions
Part - II ( 100 Marks)
- Indian Panel Code - 35 Questions
- Indian Evidence Act - 25 Questions
- Criminal Procedure Code - 25 Questions
- U.P. Police Act & Regulations - 15 Questions
UP APO Main Exam Syllabus 2015
- General Knowledge - 100 Marks (High School Standard)
- General Hindi - 100 Marks (High School Standard)
- Criminal Law & Procedure - 100 Marks (Degree Level)
- Law of Evidence - 100 Marks ( Degree Level)
UP APO Personal Interview/ Personality Test will carry 50 marks. So the all candidates please keep in touch of UPPSC APO Main Admit Card which will provided you APO Exam venue.