UP Driving Licence Online Application Form/ How to make Learning Driving Licence through Online in UP/ UP DL Online Application at www.uptransport.org or https://saarthi.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Online Driving Licence System
A good step has been enhanced to the development by UP Government. Before, all the citizens of UP State had to visited RTO offices more times in a day to make learning Driving Licence. But UP Govt. has been taken the decision to remove this public grievances. UP Driving Licence application form will be made through Online System from 01.06.2015. It is a praiseworthy step of UP Government. They will choose Date and Time as their wish. Now early, it is starting in Lucknow, ARTO Offices and Metropolitan (Mahanagar) as practical.
Presently UP DL/ LL online system has been extended to Kanpur, Allahabad & Varanasi and it will be developed to other districts of state in a phase-wise manner.
UP Driving Licence Guideline -
- The candidates who have Lucknow Domicile are eligible for Online Driving Licence.
- For Online Registration will have to visit https://saarthi.nic.in.
- Then Click on Issue of a Learning Licence in "Menu" Link.
- Then Click on "Proceed" Link after reading the " Detail Instruction".
- A Application Form will be seen and fill up it and click on Submit Button.
- Then Click on Next Step and deposit fee through Debit/ Credit at SBI gateway after opening and will be necessary to obtain E-receipt.
- After depositing of fee successfully, a SMS will be received automatically on Mobile.
- After the completion of above process, the applicant please fill all requisite information such as Snap, Signature, Thumb Impression etc.
- Either they can visit the RTO office directly or they choose the "Appointment for Slot Booking" for desired date & time and go to Transport Department.
Click here For UP Online Guidelines For Learning Driving Licence