UP Lekhpal Revenue Vacnacy Notification for 12,000 Posts and Apply Online at www.bor.up.nic.in
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 For 12000 Posts at a Glance -
Uttarapradesh Govt. has been authorized to UP Revenue Department for taking all the responsibilities of Lekhpal recruitment for 12,000 Posts and will assists to Deputy Collectors/ Magistrates for transparent selection. And UP Revenue Board hired the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for completion of the selection process. So Board of Revenue has published a vacancy notice on 04.06.2015 in reference to letter no. 1758/4- 34 A/ 2013. Lekhpal ( Accountant ) is play main role to keep maintain the village revenue record. There is about 32,044 sanctioned posts of Lekhpal from which 20,000 posts have already been filled. It is hope that about Twenty Lacks candidates will participate in this recruitment.
Important Point of UP Lekhpal Revenue Recruitment 2015 -
- Method of Submission of Application - Online
- Qualification - Intermediate (12th).
- Pay Scale - 5200-20200 Plus 2000/- Grade Pay.
- Preferential - Two year service experience in State Govt.
- Age as on 30.06.2015 - 18 to 40 Years.
The Category Wise Classification of Vacancy will be mentioned in Detail Advertisement Notification which will be published on 15.06.2015 onwards at Official Website of Board of Revenue Department.
Important Dates of UP Revenue Lekhpal Vacancy -
|UP Lekhpal Online Application Form will be filled from||22.06.2015|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||22.07.2015|
|Last Date of submission of Application Fee||21.07.2015|
|Date of Releasing of Admit Card||10.08.2015 (Possibility) to Exam Date|
|Exam Schedule||30.08.2015 (Tentatively)|
Application Fee ( Excluding Bank Services Charges ) -
- For General & OBC - Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST & others - Rs. 150/-.
Note - Fee will be submitted through E- Challan which will be in favor of concerned District Magistrate.
Selection Process -
Selection will be made as per UP Lekhpal Service Rule 2014 (Revised) through written test and Interview.
- Objective Written Exam - 80 Marks.
- Personal Interview - 20 Marks.
Update- UP Lekhpal Online Registration is commenced now. There is two option for online application i.e. General Online Application, Partial Deaf Online Application
How to Apply -
- Open the Mandal Website or Click Here For Apply Online.
- Read Notification carefully before apply.
- Then fill all desired information in application form.
- Then Download Challan Form and submit requisite fee in the Bank.
- Then re-open the UP Revenue Department website and fill fee information.
- Printout that and keep a copy of printed application format.