UPPCL TG 2 and JE Recruitment 2015/ Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment at www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification
It is a good news for all the ITI and Ploytechnic diploma holders that UPPCL has invited application for the Technical posts of Junior Engineer and Trainee Grade-II vide advt.no. 05/VSA/ 2015/JE and 6/VSA/ 2015/ TG2 on dated 15.05.2015. There are 884 posts Trainee Grade 2 and 794 posts JE (Civil & Electrical Trade). UPPCL is the biggest enterprises in India that supplies electricity in UP. The final selection of the applicant will be done both on interview and competitive exam basis. The written exam and Interview Schedule for all the trades will be held in future.
Appointment Place - DISCOMS viz, MVVNL, PVVNL, PSVVNL, DVVNL and KESCO.
- For Technician Grade (Trainee) -Candidates should have ITI Diploma from SCVT/ NCVT in Electrical Trade along with Matric with science and Math.
- For Junior Engineer (Trainee ) Civil - Three years Diploma in Civil Trade.
- For Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical - Three Years Diploma in Electrical Trade.
Note - Hindi must in Matric subject. They must have passed the Hindi Exam within three years of Joining from UP Govt.
Important Dates of UPPCL Recruitment 2015
|UPPCL JE and TG2 Online Registration of Application starting Date||15.05.2015 to 15.06.2015|
|Completion of Online Application||17.05.2015 to 17.06.2015|
Age (as on 01.01.2015) - The age of candidates should have between 18 to 40 years. There is five years relaxation for OBC and SC candidates. The candidates who want to apply as reserved categories applicant should be the bonafide resident of UP.
- For SC/ ST/ Bonafide Residents of UP - Rs. 700/-.
- For Others Category - Rs. 1000/-.
Note - Fee will be deposited through Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking and SBI Challan. Fee deposited for exam will not be returned.
Click Here For UPPCL Advt. no. 06/ VSA/ 2015/ TG2
About UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Competitive Exam -
Written Exam for all the trades will be organized Online. UPPCL Technician Written Exam will consists of 200 multiple choice question. There will be One mark for one right answer. For wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted. The duration of the exam will be three hours. 25 Marks have been fixed for UPPCL Trainee Grade 2 Interview.
How to Apply For UPPCL TG2 and JE Vacancy
- Applicant Should open UPPCL Website in Vacancy/ Result Link.
- Fill up the Fee Deposit Detail before online apply.
- A User Id will be generated after the deposit of Fees.
- Then mention User ID and DOB in required Box.
Click Here for UPPCL TG2 Apply Online
Important Note - The candidates will keep six copies of colored photograph that he has pasted on online application form.