DOWNLOAD UPSC SCRA 2015 ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET/Exam Syllabus For SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICES EXAMINATION 18.01.2015 At its Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
The candidates who have applied up to 07.11.2014 through online they are eligible for SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICES EXAMINATION(SCRA) 2015 will be conduct on January 18,2015 at various Examination Centres of Country. As you Know that the Union Public Services Commission has published Notification For SCRA Examination 2015 vide Notice No. 01/2015-SCRA Dated 11.10.2014. Now for this reference UPSC has declared Notification for SCRA 2015 e-Admit Card/Hall Ticket which is a compulsory document for SCRA 2015 written exam entry. After passing of exam the candidates will be select for Mechanical Engineering Department of Indian Railway. The deserving applicants can download UPSC SCRA 2015 Admit Card/e-Certificate at www.upsc.gov.in from 23.12.2014, which is available now up to 18.01.2015.
How To Download SCRA 2015 Call Letter/Admit Card
- Visit the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in OR CLICK HERE FOR UPSC SCRA ADMIT CARD 2015.
- After that you will be found" What's New Box". There you will be click on e-Admit Card-SCRA Examination- 2015.
- Before Click on Download SCRA Admit Card 2015 Please read the Instruction carefully.
- Then after please click on "Yes" Link at the End of Page.
- Download SCRA Admit Card By Registration No. or By Roll no. or By Name.
- Please fill up requisite information such as Name,Father's Name,Date of Birth,Registration No. as required.
- After Submit you will found SCRA Call Letter for 2015 Examination at your sight.
- Print Out It for Future Reference.
Important Note- No any Admit Card will be sent to Candidates by Post or Any method. They Can Only Download their Admit Card for SCRA 2015 Exam through Online. If the Photograph is not clear on SCRA Admit card, they will be brings three photograph along with one Identity Prof at SCRA Examination Centre.
UPSC SCRA 2015 Examination Centres-
OR Read Employment News Paper 11-17 October 2014.
UPSC SCRA 2015 Examination Syllabus/Scheme
UPSC SCRA 2015 Exam consists of two Part from which Part-I has written test(600 Marks) objective type multiple answers and Part -II(After Qualified of Paper First) has Personality Test(200 Marks). There will be no Negative Marking in Exam. The candidates must use Black Ball Pen only for OMR Sheet.
|Part -I Written Examination carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below-|
|Paper||Subject||Time Allowed||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-II||Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)||2 hours||200|
|Part -II||Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of written examination i.e Paper -I|
The Candidates are advised that please Keep in visit time to time to this page or Book Mark www.ishaweb.in for latest UPSC SCRA 2015 News. Here you can also find Technical jobs in various department of India.